Mga Pahina

Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2016

ONLY IN YOUR ARMS



Only in Your Arms
 _______________

Here I am your lowly servant
forgiveness unto me, please grant.
Knees bent, head bowed down in shame,
for I have only myself to blame.

I have strayed, my Lord, I have fallen from grace.
Forgive me; please do not turn away Your gaze.
Shower me with mercy and compassion, I pray;
I beg You, do not leave me astray.

Carry me out of this pernicious existence!
Hear me out, dear Lord, and grant me deliverance.
You are my only source of hope in this life,
may good always overcome evil in my daily life.

Give me the courage, the strength and the wisdom
to preserve in my journey toward Your kingdom.
For only in your arms, Oh Father, 
I find comfort and peace.
I promise to serve You ‘till my breath shall cease.



Lauren Atupan Correa
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
April 2013

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento