Mga Pahina

Linggo, Nobyembre 13, 2016

BLESS ME WITH A PURE HEART



Bless Me With A Pure Heart
 _______________________

You do not see me like how others do –
Only looking at one’s outward appearance
 than to them, “Will do.”
To You, it doesn’t matter, if on this earth, 
one is or not learned or wealthy,
What matters is, and what You look at, 
is if one’s heart is pure and dainty.

I want You pleased when You look at my  heart,
That I may never do anything that will 
set us apart.
Please help me guard my heart, my Lord
Because losing You, that I can never afford.

Let me be the man who does the things You tell me to –
Proving that I am indeed worthy of You.
That I may live by Your teachings and from sin depart,
“Please, Oh Father. Bless me with a true and faithful heart.”

Let me be among those who have pure love 
for the true brotherhood;
Those never swearing deceitfully nor lifting up
 their souls to falsehood.
They whom You promised to save and bless,
Whom you declare innocent, worthy of eternal rest.

A man whose heart beats to Your heart, 
please let me be,
Doing what You tell me to, yes, You will see.
I will truly take much joy in obeying Your laws and commands,
My promise of faithfulness to You … 
forever stands.



Joel A. Maningding
Manila, Philippines
February 2016

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento