Mga Pahina

Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2016

LEAD ME HEAVENWARD, O LORD



Lead Me Heavenward, O Lord
 _________________________

Forsake me not, O Lord, and lead me heavenward,
For thou art my fortress and Thou art my guide:
Be merciful, O Lord, and heal my weary soul,
Strengthen and deliver from evil and trouble.

The God of Jesus Christ is my refuge,
I fear not though the mountains move;
I’ll praise Thee, O God, till the end of the earth,
Forever Thou art my God until death.

Reward to me the joy of salvation,
As I acknowledge my sins and transgressions;
Redeem my soul from eternal perdition,
To Thee, I make this earnest supplication.

I’ll take delight to Thy will,
My covenant with Thee I’ll gladly fulfill;
After all of this earthly sojourn, I pray –
A faithful rendezvous with God
As He lead me heavenward.



Evangeline B. Fuentes
Bulacan, Philippines
February  2013

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento